Excellent Grupp AS is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
If you wish to request or erase data collected about you then please visit the “Privacy Tools” page which is located under the “My Account” page as well as in the footer of every page.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Personal data & Children
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Excellent Grupp AS
2. Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
3. Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. You can exercise this right whenever the outcome of profiling may produce legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority– meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
4. Data we Gather
Information you have provided us with:
First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Country, Billing Address, VAT Number, Shipping Address, Shipping Address contact person’s Name, Shipping Address contact company name and Order Notes.
We only collect this data with your freely given consent and in order to provide you with services such as delivering purchased products. You may withdraw your given consent ant any time by erasing your personal data from the “Privacy Tools” page.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
5. How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract, such as keeping invoice data due to accounting laws, but not longer than required by law.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products and services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- to make personalized offers such as discounts based on your shopping history, please note that doing so we do not create a profile but use certain rule set.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products that are similar or same to your purchasing history or browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data to send you newsletters and campaign offers (only from us and usually through our data processing partners).
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than required by law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
6. Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Erply – A web accounting application and point of sale software.
For more information about Erply please visit their website (at your own risk): http://ee.erply.com/
Majandustarkvara OÜ; Address: Pärnu mnt. 278, Nõmme linnaosa, Tallinn, Harju maakond 11624, Estonia; Email: email@example.com; Phone no.: +372 628 0030
- Sendgrid – A safe cloud based automatic email service.
For more information about Sendgrid, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://sendgrid.com/
SendGrid Inc.; Address: 1801 California Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80202, United States; Contact: https://sendgrid.com/contact/
- Mailchimp – Our partner for sending promotional emails.
For more information about Mailchimp please visit their website (at your own risk): https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC; Address: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA ; Contact: https://mailchimp.com/contact/
- Vamp Digital – Our partner for sending promotional SMS messages.
For more information about Vamp Digital, please visit their website (at your ownrisk): http://www.vampdigital.com/en/index.html
Vamp Digital OÜ; Address: Tatari 64, 10134, Tallinn, Estonia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone no.: +372 66 60 065
- Codelight – Our web site developer and manager.
For more information about Codelight, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://codelight.eu/
Blue Lynx OÜ; Address: Aparaaditehas, Kastani 42, 50410 Estonia; Email: email@example.com
- Amazon AWS – Server provider for our website.
For more information about amazon EC2 servers, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://aws.amazon.com
Amazon.com, Inc; Address : 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109, United States ; Contact : https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/
- Maksekeskus – Payment processor for our website.
For more information about Maksekeskus services, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://makecommerce.net/
Maksekeskus AS ; Address: Niine 11, Tallinn 10414, Estonia ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone no.: +372 5887 5115
- Paypal – Payment processor for our website.
For more information about Paypal, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://www.paypal.com
PayPal Pte. Ltd ; Address: 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California 95131, United States ; Contact: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
- DPD – Our transport service provider.
For more information about DPD, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://www.dpd.com
DPD Eesti AS ; Address: Taevavärava tee 1, 75306 Lehmja küla, Rae vald, Estonia ; Email: email@example.com ; Phone: +372 613 0012
- Omniva – Our transport service provider.
For more information about Omniva, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://www.omniva.ee/eng
AS Eesti Post ; Pallasti 28, 10001 Tallinn, Estonia; Contact: https://www.omniva.ee/about_us/about_company/contacts
- Facebook – Social media extension for our concept
For more information about Facebook, please visit their website (at your own risk): https://www.facebook.com/
Facebook, Inc. ; Address: 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States ; Contact: https://www.facebook.com/help
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
7. How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. When using your purchase history for statistic purposes, personal data is always anonymized.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
9. Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Banner Ad cookies – We also use the data collected during your visit to show you so-called banner ads. These are advertisements which we also use on third sites. It usually involves the use of so-called cookies or pixels. Our aim here is to make the advertising offers more useful and more interesting for you, which is why you will see, in the context of the banner ads, mainly products that you have either already looked at on our site or products that are similar to those already looked at by you (so-called re-targeting). Within the framework of the banner ads we work solely with pseudonymous data; clear-text information relating to your person (e.g. your name or your e-mail address) is not used in the cookies
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
10. Contact Information
Data Protection Officer
Phone: +372 6274 135
Last modification was made November 05, 2018.